- Read at least 10 Books from the Rory Gilmore Reading Challenge (Northanger Abbey, Wuthering Heights, The Shadow of the Wind, Mrs. Dalloway, The Five People You Meet In Heaven, Little Women, Sonnets from the Portuguese, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, The Diary of a Young Girl, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, and A Christmas Carol)
- Read the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle of the Labyrinth, and The Last Olympian.
- Read the Hunger Games series. Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay
- Finish the Ivy League series. Did not complete.
- Read the Goddess Test novella. The Goddess Hunt.- Have come to find out that there are many more novella/short stories in the series, but I do not want to continue with them.
- Finish reading the rest of Jane Austen's novels. Northanger Abbey, Persuasion, and Lady Susan.
- Finish reading the books on my currently reading shelf: I still have The Case For God on there for 2+ years.
- Read all of the books left out of storage: Did not finish.
- Continue making booktube videos. Haven't made a video in about 6 months.
- Read 35 books. I read 65 :)
- Listen to at least 5 audio books: Wuthering Heights, Mrs. Dalloway, Fer de Lance, Little Women, The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, The Wrath and the Dawn, The Vampire Lestat, Sonnets from the Portuguese, The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde, A Brief History of Seven Killings, Mockingjay, The Diary of a Young Girl, and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.
- Re-read all of the Harry Potter books: Did not re-read the last two.
In conclusion: I have completed 7 of 12 of my reading goals. Which is not bad. I read many more books than I thought I could. I have been introduced to some really great books, and I cannot wait to see what the new year will bring as far as reading.
My goals for 2016 are more vague:
- Read 15 Rory Gilmore reading challenge books.
- Read 55 books.
- Read 10 ebooks.
- Read 3 short story collections.
- Read 3 poetry collections.
- Finish reading The Case for God.