Monday, July 14, 2014

Booktubeathon!!! READING!

Yes. Participating. Woot!! I made a video if you wanna check it out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh9yp4mog8U

If you do not know what the booktubeathon is, it is a readathon started by a bunch of booktubers on youtube. It was started, and is being run by Arial Bissett along with a few other booktubers. It's a weeklong readathon and there are seven challenges.

1. Read a book with pictures. My pick: the graphic novel version of A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

2. Start and finish a series. I'm just going to finish a series, and that is the Kane Chronicles so I have The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan

3. Read a book with red on the cover. My pick: Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

4. Read a book that someone else picks out for you. I'm going to try and finish a book that I was supposed to read for school, The Case for God by Karen Armstrong.

5. Read a book in a genre that you've read the least this year. That is going to be a comedic-memoir for me, Bright Lights, Big Ass: A self-indulgent, surly ex-sorority girl's guide to why it often sucks in the city, or who are these idiots and why do they all live next door to me by Jen Lancaster

6. Read and watch a book to movie adaptation. Going with this month's #summeroflotr read, The Two Towers by JRR Tolkien.

7. Read 7 books and/or 300 pages an average per day. We shall see about this one. I don't think I'll make this one though.

This started at midnight when it turned Monday, and ends Sunday night at midnight when it turns Monday again.

Good luck to anyone else participating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment