Saturday, July 5, 2014

Since I've Been Gone

So no, I have not read Since You've Been Gone. I really want to though.

Yea, I've just been gone for a little bit again. First, I was busy with Youtube. Then I was busy shutting out the world. So yes. I do have a few more videos up than what I have put a post on here for. If you want to check them out, you can follow my link:

https://www.youtube.com/user/sinistergrl0314

I will posting some more videos very soon!

I also have some reviews that I want to get to, and a TON of books to read!

I was actually thinking about just getting rid of this blog, because clearly I'm just not very good at posting regularly on here. The only time that happened was when I did the 30 day challenge and that was fun but at the same time was not. 

I think I might make some posts on what I'm currently reading, and how I'm feeling about it. Yea? Yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment